from Mel Siff - mental prep (autogenic training) before heavy loads:
1. Introductory drills — tuning in to a state of impending rest or calm.
2. Relaxation, feeling heat and relaxation in arms, legs, pelvis, back,
stomach, chest, neck and face.
3. Regulation of respiratory and cardiovascular processes
4. Building confidence, a feeling of satisfaction and a positive attitude
towards heavy loads.
5. Mobilization and working-out of aims in the execution of the planned
5 sets for times;
10 Power Clean - 65% 1RM
15 CTB chin ups
(rest 3 min b/t sets; focus on speed of movements; no pacing allowed)
rest 2 hours
Power Snatch x 1/OHS amrap - 5 attempts for highest loads x reps
rest as needed b/t sets
(score=loads in kg x highest reps achieved for best set; ex. 80 kg x 15 reps = 1200 points)
post times and scores to comments