3 x 10 minute countdown timer; 0 sec rest b/t 10 min intervals:
1st 10 min:
Accumulate highest 1 rep clean - score in #
2nd 10 min:
AMRAP parallette HSPU - ears below hand level - score in reps
3rd 10 min:
As many cals in 10 min - Airdyne - score as cals
post score to comments
(295# + 32 reps + 300 cals = 627 as score)
sub rower for airdyne if needed and indicate that in scoring
Among other things, FDA investigators found:
- Huge manure pits open to outside animals.
- Evidence that rodents, wild birds, and other animals could enter the henhouses via missing siding and gaps in doors and walls.
- Actual sightings of rodents, birds, and bird nests inside the facilities.
- So many live flies that they were crushed underfoot on walkways. Maggots "too numerous to count" were seen in at least one manure pit.
- Farm workers went from henhouse to henhouse without cleaning their tools or changing their shoes or clothing -- which can spread germs between houses.
- Uncaged birds tracked manure from the pits to the laying houses.