|most times the green is a forgotten piece|
A. DL - 65% 1RM; 10 sets of 2 @ 11X1; rest 60 sec
(focus on speed off ground)
B. Hang Power Snatch - 5 x 5; rest 90 sec
(incomplete rest = focus on speed through middle and patience on 2nd pull)
C. Continuous Power Snatch - 10 reps x 3 sets; rest 1 min
(pick a weight that feels fast and perform touch and go reps - come to FULL EXTENSION)
D. Running Clock Burpees
(chest to deck; arms completely straight overhead with body at top)
post loads and notes on lifts and total min and reps to comments
- welcome back Matt
- Unit - I've used the 5 min airdyne as 1st in warm up for a while - it has helped with the 300
- second Lisa's comments - GREAT to see the females doin' it right!
- Steve, sometimes realizations made alone are just as impt as with a crew right?
- Dunkin - send me your results - I've compiled close to 50 now on male fitness enthusiasts and would like more data, thanks...more to come on the girls test over time on the new site
- seems like a good flow for everyone thus far these past 2 weeks, lets keep it rollin'!