3 sets of 15 OHS
2K row and AMRAP Double Unders in 10 minutes
50 CTB chin ups
50 push up burpees
- workouts have to be done in this order
- you have a 5 hour time limit from start of OHS workout to finish of chin up/burpee workout
- OHS - when taken from rack, bar has to stay overhead until reps are complete; rest as needed b/t sets and in set, video taken from side; ass to grass (I will be very picky on depth for this one), there must be ONLY 3 sets for max effort for 15 reps, please be honest on this; for weight lifted
- Row/DU - row has to go first to completion of 2K; for time and reps
- chin up/burpee - chest to bar, chest to deck, clap overhead with body at upright full extension at top (no bending over at top with clap), chin ups first all 50, then burpees; for time
- wod 1; points/placings awarded for highest load lifted in # for 15 reps in one set (i.e. 185# x 15 beats 115# x 15)
- wod 2; points/placings awarded for highest double under reps and low time for row (i.e. 2 workouts to score, 1 for lowest row time, 1 for highest double under reps)
- wod 3; points/placings awarded for lowest time (i.e. 3:30 beats 4:30)
- if you can in one set perform 15 OHS with your bodyweight, score a sub 7 min row, and perform wod 3 under 4:15; you will move onto Sunday; all of these criteria have to be met in order for you to move on.
- if you can in one set perform 15 OHS with 65% of your bodyweight; score a SUB 8:00 row, and perform wod 3 under 8 minutes, you will move onto Sunday; all of these criteria have to be met in order for you to move on.
This page is for Q and A ONLY!; I'll post another page for scoring later.
I'll be around all day to answer the best I can.
Remember "full effort is full victory"
If you can, PLEASE make ONE post like this only on scoring page:
Name (full name and blog alias)
BWT in #
WOD 1 highest load in #
WOD 2 row time and DU reps
WOD 3 time
I will post another page for comments and thoughts as well
There will be this page for Q and A
Another page for scoring as above
Another page for comments/reflections